Can't see the SIGN IN button? Try clicking on the three horizontal lines in the upper right-hand corner to see the menu.
Organizations: FY17 Jackpot, Artist Residency Express, Living Traditions Grants, and Professional Development Grants - OPEN NOW! FY17 Nevada Circuit Rider Grants are COMING SOON!
Individuals: FY17 Jackpot, Artist Residency Express (Roster Artists ONLY), Living Traditions Grants, and Professional Development Grants - OPEN NOW!
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for best results with this web form.
WELCOME TO GRANTS ONLINE™
Nevada Arts Council (NAC) grant applications, support material and final reports must be submitted through Grants Online™ (GO™), our online grants management system. Follow GO™ instructions to register, create your applicant profile, answer narrative questions, complete the budget section, upload you support material and submit the completed application. GO™ guides you through the application process by a combination of help screens, links to instructions, and checks for math and other errors.
2016-2017 Nevada Arts Council Grant Guidelines FY2016 - July1, 2015- June 30, 2016
NEW guidelines for FY2016-FY2017 (this link will take you away from the GO™ system).
NAC strongly encourages all applicants - new and continuing - to read through the updated Guidelines, and review the agency's grant requirements for the upcoming biennium, submission deadlines and general policies.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF I HAVE A QUESTION?
If you have technical or navigation problems with the GO™ site, please contact Ann Black or call 775.687.7102; or, email the Grants Management Team or call 775.687.6680
If you have questions about programming related to a grant application, please contact the following NAC staff members:
- Artist Fellowship Grant ................................Fran Morrow - 775.687.7106
- Arts Learning Grant .....................................Maryjane Dorofachuk - 702.486.3738
- Artist Residency Express Grant ....................Maryjane Dorofachuk - 702.486.3738; Ann Black - 775.687.7102; Chenay Pointer-Bueltel - 775.687.7104
- Folklife: Living Traditions or Heritage Award......Pat Atkinson - 775.687-7103; Rebecca Snetselaar - 702.486.3739
- Jackpot Grant .............................................Ann Black - 775.687.7102; Chenay Pointer-Bueltel - 775.687.7104
- Nevada Circuit Rider Grant............................Community Arts Development Program - 775.687.7109
- Partners in Excellence Grant..........................Ann Black - 775.687.7102; Chenay Pointer-Bueltel - 775.687.7104
- Professional Development Grant...................Ann Black - 775.687.7102; Chenay Pointer-Bueltel - 775.687.7104
- Project Grant...............................................Ann Black - 775.687.7102; Chenay Pointer-Bueltel - 775.687.7104
Advance Review Requirement
The NAC incorporated its Advance Review as part of the grant application process in FY15 to help applicants check for mistakes or omissions that might cause ineligibility. Staff reviews narrative and budget sections, and support material for consistency and compliance. Feedback is provided to the applicant in time to meet the final submission deadline.
Beginning with the FY16 Grants cycle:
- An Advance Review is required for applicants declared ineligible or not funded in FY15, or have not applied for a NAC grant in the past two years.
- Applications requiring an Advance Review must be completed and submitted through GO™. An Advance Review does not guarantee funding.
Arts Learning Component Funding
To support and expand arts education/learning programing offered by Nevada's nonprofit arts organizations, the PIE category includes an Arts Learning Component (ALC). This add-on funding opportunity of up to $7,500 is designed to support arts organizations with existing arts education/learning programs and to encourage other arts organizations to establish an arts education/learning program as part of their portfolio of services. ALC application material is reviewed by the Arts Learning panel using the Arts Learning Scoring Rubric. If you intend to apply for ALC funding, please contact Maryjane Dorofachuk, Arts Learning Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or 702.486.3738.
Beginning with the FY15 application cycle:
- Nonprofit arts organizations with the primary mission of arts education, and/or a primary focus on arts education/preK-12 programming, may choose to apply for either:
- general operating support through a PIE grant, or
- project support through an Arts Learning Project Grant.
- To eliminate the potential for funding the same programming with multiple NAC grants, the abovementioned nonprofit arts organizations may not apply for both general operating support through a PIE grant and Arts Learning Component funding.
All organizations applying for a NAC Grants for the first time must speak to a member of the Grants Management Team before submitting an application.
Artist Residency Express Grants for NAC Roster Artists
Beginning with the FY15 grant cycle, artists/groups on the NAC Artists in Schools Communities Roster who are Nevada residents may apply for up to three (3) Artist Residency Express Grants to fund residency activities in a school or community.
Grant applicants may now submit up to four (4) video or audio files instead of three.
It is always our goal to make our grants process as clear and user friendly as possible. Please contact us if you have questions at 775.687.6680 or 702.486.3700.
STAND UP FOR THE ARTS!
If you would like to become an ARTS ADVOCATE in support of restoring funding to the NAC budget and to NAC grant categories for FY16, please contact our office for more information. Sign up for Advocacy Alerts at www.Arts4Nevada.org, the statewide arts calendar and Advocacy Center.
Please do not hesitate to call either office - in Carson City at 775.687.6680 or Las Vegas at 702.486.3700.